Friday, September 23, 2005

The Rest of the Night

So after dance class, we decide to go out to eat. We decide to try this Mexican place we'd never heard of but had a coupon for. It's called Qdoba. Turns, out to be a total rip-off of Chipotle's. Right down to to the unfinished ceiling painted black. The dining room layout. The counter layout. You would have thought you were in a Chipotle's except the sign says Qdoba. Except, I think I like it better then Chipotle's. If you ever stop in, I recommend the Chicken Mole burrito.

Anyway, after we completed our little adventure, it was 9:30. I decided to give Killer Instinct a try. Didn't really get to watch enough to judge. Appeared interesting. The bad guy put a tarantula on the hostages face. Then the bad guy enede up with one on his face. I may have to watch a whole episode.

10:00 Numbers is okay. I can take it or leave it. I have no interest in Inconceivable, so I'm spending the hour with you. Aren't you special.