Thursday, September 22, 2005

How I Spent My Evening

I got back at about 8:30 from a class I am taking with Fr. Gayer. The kid was still doing her homework, so no TV for me.

She finished just in the nick of time for Lost. Sent her to bed and turned on the TV. Hey, she's impossible to wake up in the morning. She probably would have just turned on her TV (we sort of have an understanding, if she can figure out what channel it's on, and tune it in, she can watch it, usually), but its hidden. That's what happens when you refuse to listen and then repeatedly scream (Stupid Monkey!!!) at your parent.

ABC's reception sucked. So who was that other dude on the hatch-thing? Shoud I tune in next week to find out? Or should I watch the season premiere of Veronica Mars. Damn those TV executives. Damn them all to hell!!!

Well since ABC's reception sucked, I gove up on Invasion and watched L&O. And fell asleep, while they were interviewing the sex offender whose bloody palm print was found at the scene where the body of the woman who was holding the missing girl was found.

The guy in the hatch, is he someone we should recognize? I never recognize people. Like on Angel, when they revealed the liason to the senior partners, in bed with Lindsay, I totally didn't recognize him, even though he had been really important in previous seasons.

So I bitched some more last night to my husband over wanting cable. He'll break, eventually.