Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Tonight's Line-Up

8:00 So You Think You Can Dance (I guess)

9:00 This is the toughest block of the new fall season we have:
  • Lost
  • E-Ring
  • Head Cases (with Chris O'Donnell)
  • CSI (tonight is a repeat)--this will normally be Criminal Minds
  • Just Legal--It's normal slot will be 9 Mon. The normal 9Wed WB will be Related.
  • Although not airing this week, this is also the timeslot for Veronica Mars.
I cant wait to see the overnights. I'm most likely watching Lost, but when it goes up against Veronica Mars, I'm going to have to make some painful choices. TIVO, I need TIVO dammit. I want I DVR NOW!!! I do have I VCR, I suppose I could go buy a blank tape, but I don't have cable, so I'll have to set the rabbit ears just right so that I can get UPN and ABC tuned it simultaneously. Cable! I want Cable!

well, anyway...

10:00 L&O vs. Invasion. Law & Order, you will always have with you. I'm going to give Invasion a try.