Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The TV Topic

I listened to Arrested Development last night. I was cooking dinner while my husband picked up the girls from PSR. It would have been much better with the visuals.

Speaking of PSR, the younger daughter came home with a list of prayers she is expected to know. She already knows all but one. The older daughter knew the answers to all of the questions but one, because her mother is "crazy Catholic." She also got her TV back last night.

I also watched Prison Break last night. One of the best new shows of the season, in my opinion. But we all know stuctural engineer/non-death-row brother is going rescue prison doctor before anything bad happens to her. Fell asleep during CSI:Miami.

As for tonight, I am torn between Supernatural and House. I think I'm going to watch Supernatural because it's new and more likely to be cancelled. I'll catch House during reruns and preemptions.