Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A Frightening Encounter

On Saturday, the family went to a local pizza place for dinner. I noticed that there was a cop car sitting in the parking lot. We went inside and sat down. One of the daughters threw a bit of a tantrum during the pizza selection process. She hates vegy pizza. She hates pepperoni. Since when has she hated pepperoni? Since forever. She wants mushroom. Well, the vegy has mushroom. So, I took her out of the restaurant, and sat her on a bench to collect herself. Passing the two cops having dinner with a family on the way out.

While I was out, my husband heard one the fine officers complaining that this was stressing him out. Huh! I'm sure a misbehaving child can add a touch of unpleasantness to one's dining expierience, but stressing you out!? Your a police officer. If a 9 year old behaving badly gets you all stressed out, how can you possibly handle the stresses of your job.

I'm afraid there may be an unjustified shooting in this guy's future.