Thursday, September 29, 2005

Happy Thursday

8:00 The season premiere of Alias vs. the season premiere of Smallville. I think I'll give another chance. I'm a glutton for punishment I guess. I'm sure the girls will be watching Smallville in their room.

Which reminds me once again of Veronica Mars. Trina was trying to sell her story, on the condition she play herself. The producers want Tara Reid. Logan wants to be partrayed by Tom Welling. EEwww. He's not that cute, and he's not on your network.

9:00 The premiere of NightStalker. If it sucks, I guess I'll give Reunion another try. Otherwise, it's CSI.

10:00 ER vs. Without a Trace
  • An infant's life hangs in the balance when a surrogate mother makes a dramatic decision after being injured in a car crash; Pratt is forced to deal with his feelings about the past after he encounters his estranged father (Danny Glover).---Sounds promising
  • During an ambush, a hail of gunfire mortally wounds Martin and kills the FBI detainee that he and Danny were transporting.--sounds exciting.
I think, this week, I will choose ER