Sunday, July 28, 2013

Quiet Sunday Night

Ahh, enjoying a quiet evening. Things 1 and 4 spent the night at grandma's and haven't returned yet. Thing three was dropped at Scout camp this morning. Thing 2 is off  doing her thing. Husband is napping. And I'm watching The Pretender on Hulu.

Big Brother is on tonight. This season is just not grabbing me. But it's also True Blood night. I got a bit bored with it last season, but I've found a new excitement with the whole Warlow story line and compressed season. We cut the cable cord last week, choosing to rely on Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon. I think I'm the one who suffers the most since I love my Morning Joe. I thought I would have to miss the last four episodes of True Blood, but the lady at U-verse took pity on me. I kept the $15 a month broadcast channel package, and she threw in three more months of HBO for free. Bless her! I'm not particularly heartbroken over missing Dexter.  Just hasn't held my attention this season.

But two hours until Big Brother. Yay!