Tuesday, November 08, 2005

An Update on the Urine Thing

So the teacher announced to the class that they can go potty if they need to. She also talked to my daughter privately.

Except my daughter won't tell me what she said. She only said that I'll send another e-mail and she'll get in more trouble.

I told her if she doesn't tell me, I'm definately send another e-mail, along the lines of

Dear Mrs X,

I understand that you clarified to the class that they may use the restroom as need be, and you also talked to my daughter separatley. However, thelil'lunatic will not tell me what was said, only that "You'll send another e-mail and I'll get into even more trouble." Naturally I'm very concerned about this and hope that we can get to the bottom of this.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Lunatic



Until the next time.